Eco-Guard Series 700 - Sliding Glass Door
- Heavy gauge aluminum alloy 5 1/4" two track four panel configuration
- Maximum panel size 48" x 108"
- Available in standard and custom sizes
- Designed for installation in masonry and wood-frame openings
- Tandem rollers with stainless steel high precision roller bearings with composite wheels for whisper quiet operation
- Screens are Available
- Intuition sliding door system: Dual point mortise locking mechanism for One-motion
- Laminated Impact Resistant glass
- Standard and custom muntin available
- Download Brochure click here
- N.F.R.C. Certified ECS-K-6
Miami-Dade County Approved
- Complies with Florida Building Code high velocity hurricane zone
- Miami-Dade County N.O.A. our list of product click here
Available Aluminum Frame Finished
|Available Panel Configuration|
- High precision stainless steel roller bearing with composite wheels
- Two point locking system
- Extruded snap-on glazing beads
- Double weather stripping
- Aluminum double applied 1" colonial muntins
- Laminated Insulating glass available
|2 Panel Door Maximum sizes 108" x 96" to 96" x 108"|
|3 Panel Door Maximum sizes 145-7/16" x 108"|
|4 Panel Door Maximum sizes 192" x 108"|
Missile Impact Rating
Our Eco-Guard Series products have been tested and rated for Large and Small Missile Impact. Click Here…
SMALL MISSILE IMPACT – S.M.I.
Tested in structures from 30 feet and above. Small Missile consists in Ten (10) Two (2) grams steel balls cannon test at 89 mph – three impacts.
LARGE MISSILE IMPACT – L.M.I.
Tested in structures up to 30 feet. Consists in a 2″ × 4″ missile weighing 9 pounds shot from a canon at 50 feet per second – two impacts