Storm Resistant Windows tips
What to do or not to do when cleaning your Storm Resistant Windows.
Storm Resistant Windows must be kept clean and safes. At our impact windows manufacturer, we make sure our storm windows and doors do not get scratched during the manufacturing and delivery process. For this reason, our glass comes with a film preserve , a protective layer, which is removed after installation. Hurricane resistant windows are very strong and durable; however, they still require care to ensure they last and look beautiful for many years.
Storm Resistant Windows Maintenance
Many of our clients ask us what they should do to maintain their impact windows and doors in good condition once they are installed, they wonder what products they should use to clean impact proof windows and what products should be avoided and if the procedure for cleaning the exterior of the windows is different from that of the interior. For more information about Impact-Resistant Glass Windows, click in Hurricane Impact Windows Manufacturer
If you are having trouble knowing the Do’s and Do Not’s when it comes to cleaning your hurricanestorm resistant windows and doors, here are some suggestions we have come up with as an impact windows manufacturer, to ensure the protection and longevity of your impact resistant windows. See also Impact Windows and Doors. How it Works
Here is a list of tips and advice to keep the Storm Resistant Windows clean and sure once they have been installed
- Remove dirt and residue from storm windows glass.
- Be careful when cleaning coated glass.
- Soak the glass surface with water to loosen dirt before cleaning.
- Use a mild, non-abrasive commercial window cleaning solution.
- Remove all cleaning solution with a squeegee.
- Dry all cleaning solution from window gaskets, sealants, and frames.
Here are some suggestions we, as a hurricane windows manufacturer, offer our clients to avoid the wear and tear of Hurricane Proof Glass Windows.
- Do not clean storm resistant windows in direct sunlight.
- Never use scrapers of any size for cleaning because impact glass will scratch.
- Avoid leaving dirt and residue on glass for extended periods.
- Remember not to leave water or cleaning solution on glass or adjacent materials.
- Never begin cleaning without removing excessive dirt or debris.
- It is not advised, under any circumstance, the use an abrasive cleaning solution.
- Be careful that the metal parts of cleaning equipment do not come into contact with the glass.
- Dry the class so splashed materials do not dry on the glass.
Do It Yourself Storm Resistant Windows
We hope you find this information useful, and remember constant care is needed for the preservation of any impact window or door. If you find the maintenance of your hurricane impact windows and door too demanding, you can always hire a cleaning and maintenance company. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact our Storm Resistant Windows manufacturer office, where any team member would be more than happy to assist you.
Price of Hurricane Proof Windows
Most people interested in storm resistant windows for your home are very concerned with the cost of hurricane resistant windows and doors. Price is calculated by area but but there are other conditions that affect the price. See also Impact Windows and Doors Free Quote