Miami City Building Permits and other cities
Miami City Building Permits for Replacement Windows, Mullions or Glass Doors.
As part of the Miami-Dade County Building Application Process you must include the following for all the replacement window and door permits:
- (One COPY) You have to submit a Yellow permit application and indicate that you’re replacing existing windows or doors. You must enter Category 82 for Residential properties or 83 for Commercial buildings.
- (TWO COPIES) An exterior drawing of the part of the property that will have the replacement windows and/or doors needs to be submitted along with the application. In the drawing make sure you show the location of the windows that are being replaced and provide the following information:
- The window or door size and the number of windows per opening.
- The product approval number of the window or door per opening.
- If mullions are to be used between multiple windows, indicate the cross sectional size of the mullion. (1×3, 2×4, etc.)
- (TWO COPIES) Also, a copy of the current Product Approval Notice of Acceptance (NOA) for each product used needs to be submitted. Note: the copy needs to be legible.
Let Us Prepare you Miami City Building Permits.
Now you can request the creation of the City Permit in Eco Window System and present it with professionalism and absolute confidence in the city where your construction is located. Each city has different rules and regulations for which having City Permit made by an expert is of great value. Ask for more information here.
City of Pembroke Pines Building Permit for Replacement Windows and Doors
As part of the application process you must include the following for all the replacement window and door permits:
- The completed permit application needs to be notarized:
- A completed Affidavit of Awareness of Homeowners Association.
- A copy of the product approval for the windows, doors or mullions that will be used.
It is important to note that in the city of Pembroke Pines, all replacement windows and doors must meet ONE of these wind load requirements:
- One copy of the plan for the property that indicates the location of all the openings and the design pressures, signed by a Florida Professional Engineer or Architect and sealed.
- One copy of the plan for the property that indicates the location of all the openings (not signed and sealed), and a signed and sealed worst case design pressure chart by a Florida Professional Engineer or Architect.
- One copy of the plan for the property that indicates the location of all the openings and the design pressures according to Broward County’s fenestration voluntary wind load chart. ( Chart can be found on the Pembroke Pines City Website.)
Miami City Building Permits.- Information Center
All replacement doors and windows must be impact resistant, or a shutter permit must accompany door and window permit. Call to Eco Window Systems for more information about Miami City Building Permits.