Last Updated: January 29, 2021
Eco Windows Systems may collect several types of information from and about users of the Sites, which may include information that identifies a particular consumer or household (“Personal Information”).
- Information you Provide
Information you provide to Eco Windows Systems may include, but is not limited to correspondence, search queries, and information you post on the Sites or provide via means other than the Sites, including blogs, social media sites, email, or other online and offline communications. This may also include information that can personally identify you, such as your name, email address, credit card information, telephone number, or address and other Personal Information. We collect your email address when you sign up for sign up for newsletters on our website. We also collect information about you when you login to our Dealer Portal, including your contact and login information.
- Automatically Gathered Information
As a user navigates through and interacts with the Sites, Eco Windows Systems may use automatic data collection technologies that automatically (or passively) store or collect certain information whenever you visit or use the Sites. The technologies used for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies – Certain features of our Sites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Sites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see the section titled “Your Information Choices” below.
DATA USE AND DISCLOSURE
- Process product orders (including payment processing by us or our third-party payment vendors);
- Complete the transaction for which the Personal Information was collected or provided;
- Fulfill the terms of Eco Windows Systems’ limited express warranties or product recall conducted in accordance with law;
- Improve the Sites and our products and services;
- Respond to your requests for information;
- Provide you with information regarding window products, new products, new product offerings, policy updates, or other promotional offers;
- Send you newsletters if you have subscribed;
- Contact you if you have an account via our Dealer Portal to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- Respond to lawful information requests and subpoenas or otherwise to abide by law;
- Facilitate business transactions, such as acquisitions, transfers or sales;
- Enforce compliance with our Sites’ terms or other agreements between you and Eco Windows Systems; or
- Otherwise comply with the law.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES
If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletters, you can either send us an email stating your request or if we have sent you a newsletter by email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. You can also unsubscribe from our newsletters by clicking on the link in the email you received.
- Data Retention
- Children and Privacy
Eco Windows Systems’ Sites are not intended for children. Eco Windows Systems does not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under 13 years of age. If Eco Windows Systems learns that a child under the age of 13 has submitted Personal Information to our Sites without guardian or parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to remove or delete such information as soon as practicable and not use such information for any purpose, except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others or as required or allowed by law. If you believe a child under age 13 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Use of the Sites
- Security of Data Collected
We have instituted reasonable safeguards to promote the security of information collected on our Sites. Nevertheless, the Sites are not secure websites and Eco Windows Systems cannot and does not make any representations or warranties about the privacy or security of any information transmitted over the Internet or maintained in our systems. You agree that any data you provide through the Sites is provided at your own risk and Eco Windows Systems is not responsible or liable to you for any lack of privacy or security you may experience. You are fully responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the Sites.
- Other Websites
Eco Windows Systems may provide links to third-party websites that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the security or information collection practices of any website that we do not own or control. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy practices of third-party websites before using or accessing such Sites or providing any information to or through them.
- Limitation on Liability
ECO WINDOWS SYSTEMS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONTINGENT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PROVIDED, SUBMITTED OR OTHERWISE COLLECTED AS A RESULT OF THE USER’S ACCESS OR USE OF ECO WINDOWS SYSTEMS’ SITES, WHETHER CAUSED BY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY, COMPUTER VIRUS, UNLAWFUL THIRD-PARTY ACTIVITY SUCH AS A DATA BREACH OR HACKING, OR OTHERWISE AND WHETHER THE ACTION IS BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.